Colonial America Toy – Button and Cup
- straight and sturdy 8″ long stick
- egg carton cup
- 1″ button
- 20″ of string or yarn
Steps to Make:
- Poke the stick carefully through the bottom of the egg carton so it sits 1/2″ from the end of the stick.
- Have your child tie the string to the end of the stick.
- Then have your child tie the button to the end of the string.
- Your child will hold the cup end in front of them and move the stick to flip the button on the string into the cup.
- Let them count how many times they are successful within a time limit.
- The string can be made longer to make it harder or shorter to make it easier to play.
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Colonial American Games - Button and Cup,