Colonial America Toy – Buzz Saw
- 2 – 3″ sticks
- 20″ of string or yarn
- 1 button 1″ or bigger with 2 holes
Steps to Make:
- Have your child fold the string in half and tie the folded end to one stick.
- Thread string through both holes to the button.
- Move the button to the center.
- Tie the ends of the string to the other stick.
- Have your child hold a stick in each hand and let the button hang down.
- Flip the button to wind the string around and around.
- When the string is twisted, have your child pull outward on the sticks to get the button spinning and sounding like a “buzz saw”.
- Keep pulling and relaxing the string to keep the button going.
Your child can make it a challenge to see who can keep it going longer.
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Colonial America Toy - Buzz Saw,