Using Cut Apples to Make Book Marks
- Cut apples into a variety of cuts; cut in half horizontally, cut vertically and quarter slice.
- Prepare a flat surface with paint on a folded piece of paper towel (it makes it like an ink pad). Using green, red, yellow and orange play up the fall colors and look great in any combination.
- Place a piece of paper towel beside the paint to stamp off the extra paint before you put it on the paper. It helps make the print look distinctive.
- Have pieces of plain paper that the apples fits onto.
- Take a slice of apple then carefully put it in the paint pad.
- Stamp it on the paper to make a book mark!