Using Donuts to Create Snowmen!
It’s winter and I want to see snow! Where is it? So I decided to make a snowman without snow! This one you can eat too!
All you need are:
- Powdered sugar doughnut holes
- Coconut (optional)
- Stick licorice to use as a scarf
- Frosting or mini-M&M’s for decorating
- Piece of candy to make the nose, like a Jolly Rancher
- Assemble the snowman by putting a toothpick in the center of the doughnut and insert another doughnut on top. Do it again so you end up with 3 doughnut holes.
- Make the string of licorice loose so it is flexible and wrap it around the bottom of the “head” of the snowman and tie it loosely. Then add the eyes, mouth and buttons with frosting or Mini-M&M’s.
- Make a nose with a piece of candy cut from a piece of candy. Jolly Ranchers have lots of colors that look great but almost anything would work.
- Sprinkle shredded coconut around the base.
Enjoy looking at your snowman for a moment before you eat him! You may want to get out the hot cocoa not because your cold – it just goes along with doughnuts and snowman so well!