We made glitter slime today! It’s easy to do and kids have a great time! Doing it outside gave them the opportunity to be real messy!
- Elmer’s Glue
- food coloring
- In a small baggy place 2 Tablespoons of water, 1 teaspoon of Elmer’s Glue and a few drops of food coloring. Then have them squish it around to mix it.
- In a small bowl put 1/4 cup of water and 1 teaspoon of Borax. Stir to dissolve.
- Put 1 teaspoon of the Borax solution in the baggy with the glue. Squish to mix.
- You’ll feel the liquid get a little thicker. When it does, open the baggy, count to 30 (it will be really sticky at first) then remove from the baggy.
- Kids can’t help but love the sliminess and how it moves through their fingers.