- white sock
- beans or rice
- white string
- yarn or ribbon
- assorted decorations (buttons, beads, googly eyes, etc)
- Using a white sock (baby socks work well) to make a charming little snowman that won’t melt on the table.
- Fill the toe with a handful of beans or rice (or more depending on the size of the sock).
- Wrap a piece of white string around the top of the sock so you won’t lose the filling.
- Now add a scarf from a piece of yarn or ribbon, pulling it tight to make the head and body.
- Decorate with markers, felt pieces, pipe cleaners, googly eyes, buttons and scrapes of fabric.