- 2 small white shopping bags
- tissue paper or cotton batting
- white string
- 2 small sticks
- construction paper
- assorted decorations (buttons, beads, googly eyes, etc)
- Using 2 small white shopping bags to make their own snowman.
- Insert some tissue paper or cotton batting in the bottom of one bag for the base.
- Now insert a small amount of tissue or cotton batting for the head and scrunch the bag to make the neck tying a piece of white string to hold it in place.
- Insert the base bag into the head bag to the neck. The two bags will overlap. Put a little tissue or batting in the chest and hold it in place with another piece of white string that will secure the two bags together.
- Make a small hole on each side of the chest and add 2 small sticks that your child can find in the yard for arms.
- A hat can be make with construction paper, foam sheets or small child’s hat.
- Your child can use construction paper for the nose, eyes and buttons or they can just draw them on.
- Use a piece of fabric about 14″ x 2″ for the scarf and you have a very cute indoor snowman.