Ivory Soap Snowmen
- Ivory soap flakes
- yarn or ribbon
- Your child can make snow man, animals or whatever strikes their fancy using this simple ingredient – soap flakes.
- Mix Ivory soap flakes with a little water, you want to make it thick like a paste.
- It will stick to their fingers but have them wait to wash their hands until they are done. Their hands will feel very soft when they do.
- Once they are finished with their design and washes their hands, they can add a scarf with a piece of yarn or ribbon, eyes with cloves, a mouth with sprinkles, a nose a piece of licorice and buttons for… the buttons!
- When the soap dries, it will be snowy white and hard.
- When the season’s over, your child can use it to wash up.
- They can also make polar bears, penguins and igloos with it too.
Good clean fun!
Some wonderful snowmen books: